[syslinux] Hi from Argentina!

Caveman caveman at hotpop.com
Tue May 7 05:56:23 PDT 2002

Hi, my name is Eduardo, i´m working on my own linux distribution, i want to use isolinux but these are the problems that i have:

This is the command that i made to make the iso of my distribution:

mkisofs -o /argentux.iso -R -V "Instalacion de ArgenTUX" -A "Disco de instalacion de ArgenTUX" -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -b isolinux/isolinux.boot -c isolinux/isolinux.boot /argentux

The iso is making, she finish, i burn the cd, but the cd do not load or not boot, what can be the problem?

2) i want to put a graphical init of the isolinux, how i can make work that option?

Thanks for your time, and sorry for my bad english.

Greetings.

Eduardo L. Arana
caveman at hotpop.com