[syslinux] ia64 boot cd

Egan Ford egan at sense.net
Wed Jul 30 06:13:56 PDT 2003

The EFI part of the image is a small dos formatted boot partition.  You will
need to extract that first, mount as loop device and modify.  Then create new
ISO with:

mkisofs -no-emul-boot -b boot.img (where boot.img is the dos partition) -c
boot.catalog -R -T -J -o output.iso .

You might also try the kickstart and ia64-linux mailing lists for more help.