[syslinux] pxelinux.0

Steve Glines sglines at is-cs.com
Tue May 25 11:25:18 PDT 2004

I'm not sure if this belongs here or on an etherboot list. I've given up
on trying to get a single floppy syslinux with enough stuff to remote
mount a file system. I'm trying an etherboot floppy.

When I boot the system finds the dhcp server and gets the right file
name but then it gives me the message "not a valid image." A quick
search of the net didn't help much. Any clues to hand out?

Cheers
--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340         www.is-cs.com

I'm a complex person. I have a real and an imaginary part.