[syslinux] Announce: Universal network boot floppy/cd/hd 5.4.0 released

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Sun Apr 17 23:33:43 PDT 2005

This is difficult.  The closest you could get is if it was a Cardbus
based wireless card that automatically connects to the first unsecure
wireless net and that is recognized by 3Com's mba bootware on floppy or
Microsoft's RIS floppy - even then, I am not even sure they support
wireless at all, unless the wireless card emulates another card which
these boot floppies recognize.  You best bet is to use Cardbus based
cards since they hook directly into the PCI bus without the need for
socket services or card services.

I have had success with 3Com's mba bootware to boot a laptop with 3Com's
3C575 based Cardbus cards.