[syslinux] Simple menu system: allow tweaking of the screen layout

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Feb 7 17:07:20 PST 2006

Now the complex menu does have its own config file which is easy to
maintain. However, you will still need to compile the config file before
it can be used. This makes it easier to generate a new menu but it is
still not as simple as in the case of simple menu. For details, see
menu/MENU_FORMAT in the recent pre-release.

- Murali