[syslinux] pxelinux.0 on pSeries

Quinn plattel at tiscali.dk
Fri Feb 24 07:45:21 PST 2006

The IBM pSeries machines uses the PowerPC architechture which is not
compatible with Intel i386 instruction set.
You will have to port and recompile pxelinux.0 to the PowerPC
architechture.  Another solution would be to
not use the syslinux package but another package (yaboot?) and tell your
dhcp server that it should send
that instead of pxelinux.0 when the pSeries machines asks for a filename
during the dhcp negotiation sequence.

Quinn